The Global Enteral Feeding Pumps Market was valued at USD 2.55 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 4.07 billion by year 2026, at a CAGR of 6.1%. Enteral Feeding Pumps Market has driven Factors such as rising healthcare costs, the surge in the number of preterm births, growth in the aging population, rising prevalence of chronic diseases such as diabetes, cancer, gastrointestinal, neurological disorders also growing awareness of enteral nutrition, and rapid improvements in healthcare facilities in emerging countries. Enteral tube feeding is the feeding of nutrients directly into the digestive tract through a tube that is usually placed into the stomach. It is placed via the nose, mouth, or the direct percutaneous route.
In 2018, an estimated 1,735,350 new cases of cancer were diagnosed in the United States. Cancer has an impact on society, not only in the United States but across the world. Enteral Feeding Pumps helps in making life of cancer patient easy. Apart from cancer, a globally increase in the number of patients suffering from gastroenterology also recorded. Enteral feeding is usually the preferred method over parenteral nutrition in patients with a functional gastrointestinal system due to the associated risks of the intravenous route, higher cost, such a factor helps in the growth of Enteral Feeding Pumps market. Rising aged population across the world, according to the World Health Organization (WHO), from 2015 to 2050, population aging 60 and above is expected to reach 22% of the total global population, which will give rise to chronic diseases such as cancer. Global aging of the population is expected to contribute significant demand for Enteral Feeding Pumps. An increasing number of patient entry under the critical care unit is also expected to growth Enteral Feeding Pumps market.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2241
This study aims to define market sizes and forecast the values for different segments and countries in the coming eight years. The study aims to include qualitative and quantitative perspectives about the industry within the regions and countries covered in the report. The report also outlines the significant factors, such as driving factors and challenges, that will determine the market’s future growth.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Enteral Feeding Pumps Market is expected to grow at CAGR of 6.3% during forecasted period
- Asia Pacific region is accounted with a highest CAGR of 6.4% due to growing nation and increase in aging population, and increase in health care awareness in the major economic countries like China and India
- The most common cancers are breast cancer, lung and bronchus cancer, prostate cancer, colon and rectum cancer, melanoma of the skin, bladder cancer, kidney and renal pelvis cancer, endometrial cancer, pancreatic cancer, thyroid cancer, and liver cancer
- In 2016, an estimated 15.5 million cancer survivors found in the United States. The number expected to increase and reach 20.3 million by 2026
- In 2015, there were about 135 million births globally and 15 million were born before 37 weeks of gestation, while between 3 and 12 percent were born after 42 weeks. An abnormal delivery may cause medical problem to the child for initial days, and only able to feed via enteral feeding
The report also focuses on details of each market player including its global position, financial standing, revenue generation, company overview, and product service portfolio. The Enteral Feeding Pumps market is extremely competitive and consists of several key players at the regional and global levels. Key players are focused on adopting various strategies such as new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, investments in RD, partnerships, joint ventures, and collaborations to strengthen their market position and enhance their product portfolio.
Leading companies operating in the market are:
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Abbott Nutrition
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- ConMed Corporation
- Moog Inc.
- Cook Medical
- Amsino International Inc.
- Halyard Health
Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/2241
The report also offers detailed insights about market segmentation based on type, application and regional bifurcation:
Enteral Feeding Pumps Market Segmentation:
- Enteral Feeding Pumps
- Enteral Feeding Tubes
- Administration Reservoirs
- Enteral Syringes
- Giving Sets
Age Group Outlook:
- Neurological Disorders
- Other Applications
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, BENELUX, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of the Middle East Africa)
Some essential purposes of the Enteral Feeding Pumps market research report:
- Vital Developments: Custom investigation provides critical improvements to the Enteral Feeding Pumps market, including RD, new item shipment, coordinated efforts, development rate, partnerships, joint efforts, and local development of rivals working in the market on a global scale and regional.
- Market Characteristics: The report contains Enteral Feeding Pumps market highlights, income, limit, limit utilization rate, value, net, creation rate, generation, utilization, import, trade, supply, demand, cost, part of the industry in general, CAGR, and gross margin. Likewise, the market report offers an exhaustive investigation of the elements and their most recent patterns, along with Service market fragments and subsections.
- Investigative Tools: This market report incorporates the accurately considered and evaluated information of the major established players and their extension into the Enteral Feeding Pumps market by methods. Systematic tools and methodologies, for example, Porter’s Five Powers Investigation, Possibilities Study, and numerous other statistical investigation methods have been used to analyze the development of the key players working in the Enteral Feeding Pumps market.
- Convincingly, the Enteral Feeding Pumps report will give you an unmistakable perspective on every single market reality without the need to allude to some other research report or source of information. This report will provide all of you with the realities about the past, present, and eventual fate of the Enteral Feeding Pumps market.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2241
Thank you for reading the report. Kindly note that we also offer customized reports according to the client's requirements. Contact us to know more about the customization feature and our team will provide you with the best-customized report.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs